terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

Friday




My dear ones, I am in Romania now. I have been busy lately and I didn't have time to write - I regret this now. It is incredible how a place can offer you good, creative energy and others can't do that. Cities are like people-they can offer you love or not, they can offer you joy or not, they can offer you everything, or not. Lisbon filled my soul with EVERYTHING I needed instantly. For me it was pure 100% magic for 2 years and a half. I have lived in a perfect state of grace for all that time, I don’t know if you can understand how somebody can be overwhelmed with happiness by his own feelings-I was like that, I used to walk in the street hand in hand with my muse, hand in hand with all the good vibes of the world. I was lucky to make secret wishes that have been nicely fulfilled by the Universe-I saw places blessed by God, waves and sunsets that made me cry, I was free and happy and sooooooo in love with Portugal. I realized over and over again that life knows exactly what you want, that you don’t have to repeat a wish over and over again, you don´t have to become obsessed with something, you just say it once and let it go. That wish will become reality one day. I still want to know, though, what in my life made me attract my departure, because I did not want it. Some questions have no answers when we want them to have.

The last week in Portugal was the most intense. I was still in denial, hoping that some kind of miracle will happen that will make me stay there, I wished for that, wanted that, craved for that, but it didn’t happen. The funny thing is that I was sooooo happy, I made my wish and let it go, knowing that if it is meant to happen again, it will happen,




The last Friday in Lisbon.
I woke up and went to Jardim da Estrela, I took pictures of my dear lovely pink tree and discovered a house made out of wood in the middle of the garden- a nice project of some Portuguese designers, a house that you could rent for a night and get to sleep there, in the middle of the green nature. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I have this wish everytime I go out in open air, to be able to go and sleep under the naked sky full of stars. I did sleep in tents, I did sleep in a sleeping bag once in the middle of nowhere and I would do that all the time if I could. For a while, my wish was to sleep on my balcony in Lisbon, next to my dear Tejo and caressed by the morning rays of Sun, but I did not do it afraid of the mice-I had a nasty experience with them once and I did not want to repeat it. I did not sleep in the garden house neither, as I was supposed to book the room in advance and I was running out of my Lisbon time.






That day I discovered the building of the National Archives, an amazing construction, made out of marble and with huge rooms, very strict architecture and very beautiful. I was not allowed to take pictures.

I went then to take a walk around the house – I floated over the city, literally. I was so happy and could feel so much good energy around me, that I thought for a moment that I would see the Word “love” written on the sky. I did not see that, but I saw a red heart on the sidewalk, for me it was a normal and expected “sign” – I was surrounded by love. I took pictures of the beautiful streets, people looked at me and at the things I was shooting, I have no idea if they were seeing what I was seeing. I walked and walked and enjoyed what I love most in life-freedom and love.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário