quarta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2009

Amalia Day



I know almost nothing about Amalia Rodrigues. I visited though her lovely house close to where I live (in São Bento) and I listen to her songs from time to time - I think I will soon develop a nice obsession with the Portuguese language when I get home and I believe that I will learn her songs by heart (like I do it with Mariza and sing out loud along with her while I drive :-)). I know though that Amalia had a very close friend, Doina Zugravescu (a Romanian lady), who has a house in Lisbon (you can find her on Google) and I wonder what she could tell the world about Amalia. The nice exhibition that I saw was at Museu Berrardo (there is another one this year at Museu da Electricidade, but I haven't managed to see it yet-too many things that need to be done and seen :-) Have a lovely day!






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário